Wanting to get some feedback on how these perform. Looking for some first hand experience also what else would work as good in this price range. I heard there amazing for the money looking for more opinions.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Experience with Nikon black 4K range finders
Collapse
X
-
Frankly I'd be concerned about Nikon exiting the scope business......I'd assume that includes the rangefinders.
Not gainsaying Nikon's quality in any manner, just that I've seen repeated notices relative to any electronic issues not being covered under warranty....and further that they've quit stockpiling spare parts.
For my take, I'd buy something else.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,742
Posts: 25,151,083
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13601 users online. 145 members and 13456 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment