Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ghost Ring Sights for a Mossberg 500

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chaseman
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 32

    Ghost Ring Sights for a Mossberg 500

    What's up guys I'mlooking to put on some ghost ring sights for a Mossberg 500. Is there a particular brand that you guys would recommend and do you know where I can get them, everywhere I'v looked have seemed to be out of stock.

    Also, have any of you used them and what do you think? worth the investment?
  • #2
    knucklehead0202
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 4087

    i've been looking for them myself and come up empty, they're readily available for everything but Mossy 500s for some reason i don't understand. kinda chaps my hide. anyone? top of the receiver is already tapped, some kinda mount for the front could screw into the bead hole, what's the issue here?

    Comment

    • #3
      chuck762
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 1049

      Try http://store.ptnightsights.com/index...parent=30&pg=1

      I have a set on my 500 and they are great. Sturdy and easy to adjust but don't loose their zero. Requires drilling and tapping the receiver.

      LPA http://www.lpasights.com/catalog-shotgun.html also makes some that look nice but i have never seen them in person.

      Comment

      • #4
        shookatash
        Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 271

        i had mine installed from vangcomp when i had my porting done on my 590. love the sights - very easy to aim and quick to acquire target.

        Comment

        • #5
          maschronic
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2006
          • 4388

          i just posted my mossberg ghost rings for sale.

          I am offically a gun nut!!!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            Sheepdog1968
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 1903

            Originally posted by chuck762
            Try http://store.ptnightsights.com/index...parent=30&pg=1

            I have a set on my 500 and they are great. Sturdy and easy to adjust but don't loose their zero. Requires drilling and tapping the receiver.

            LPA http://www.lpasights.com/catalog-shotgun.html also makes some that look nice but i have never seen them in person.
            My friend has an LPA installed on his SG. They are very nice sights.
            RIP Louis Awerbuck. I miss you and your training.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1