Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bushnell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cxr
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1021

    Bushnell

    which one o you guys prefer for a value scope for .223/.556


    3x12x40 is on clearance without Mount.

    4.5-18x40 29% rebate with mount.
    Last edited by cxr; 02-29-2020, 12:15 PM.
  • #2
    Divernhunter
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 8753

    what are you going to use the rifle for???
    A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
    NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
    SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

    Comment

    • #3
      skohl
      Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 223

      I like the 4.5x18. I have 2 of them. Had 1 3-12 and sold it. The 4.5 - 18 gives you more flexibility and I find the more I use higher magnification the more I like it.

      Comment

      • #4
        cxr
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 1021

        Originally posted by Divernhunter
        what are you going to use the rifle for???

        Mostly bench shooting. dont get enough free time to shoot 1-4 times a year thats why i went budget optics. maybe try and make a rifle class

        Originally posted by skohl
        I like the 4.5x18. I have 2 of them. Had 1 3-12 and sold it. The 4.5 - 18 gives you more flexibility and I find the more I use higher magnification the more I like it.

        aaarg, 3-12 ordered and shipped Thanks

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1