Anyone tried one of these out yet?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Any feedback on the new Shield RMS?
Collapse
X
-
Any feedback on the new Shield RMS?
All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. Daniel Boone
sigpic

Cable

Guns... Lots of guns... John WickTags: None -
I would recommend to not buy at this time.
Mine started having problems after about 300 rounds on my G34 MOS.
And their customer service sucks. I have email them about my problem and not received a response.
Comment
-
Not good. Was the sight exposed to any wet conditions? That is really strange. Do they have operations here in the U.S. or only in the UK? What size did you go with by the way...4 or 8 MOA? Thanks.I would recommend to not buy at this time.
Mine started having problems after about 300 rounds on my G34 MOS.
And their customer service sucks. I have email them about my problem and not received a response.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...?usp=drive_webComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,246
Posts: 25,145,935
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 35067 users online. 148 members and 34919 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment