Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
I sent one of my 512's in because the reticle would disappear on the right or left hand side before the glass ended. I paid for shipping it to them and I had it back within two weeks and no charge for the fix. I know everyone jumped ship with the thermal drift but that customer service experience sold me on Eotechs.NRA Lifer
Originally posted by Click BoomI know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it! -
Eotechs are purged with nitrogen. A leak can cause the reticle to be blurry or not visible. I would call Eotech and get an RMA number. Their customer service is awesome.Originally posted by G. Michael HopfHard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,026
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18916 users online. 100 members and 18816 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment