Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NcStar and Barska

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    pbrand
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 914

    if you can drop $230 I recommend a Millet DMS-1 (at SWFA for $200) and a CAA mount for $30.

    66 Pages of arfcom goodness found on the scope HERE

    Comment

    • #17
      rumble phish
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 1396

      Barska's are pretty freakin' good for the money.


      I have the Huntmaster 3-12X50 I.R. on my HBAR. great scope considering I paid $75 shipped to my door for it.




      OpticsPlanet has it for $69.94 + shipping. You won't regret getting one. Holds zero after 300 rounds, easy to sight in, nice illuminated reticle with 11 brightness settings and comes with bikini caps. Nice finish and clear, bright glass.
      I like my ammo like I like my women, cheap and dirty!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1