Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

mueller apv

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gate76
    In Memoriam
    • Feb 2015
    • 916

    mueller apv

    any one have the mueller apv 4.5x14x40 scope???

    looking for a rim fire scope for my ruger 10/22 for bench shooting



    all reviews are welcome
  • #2
    TacticalSpork
    Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 408

    Where are you located? I have an APT, which is essentially the same thing. Also on a 10/22. You're more than welcome to look at mine and give it a shot at the range


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want to earn more cash back on your purchases? Register with Swagbucks or Activejunky

    http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32929117


    http://activejunky.com/invite/189979


    Send me a PM if you want a rundown on how it works

    Comment

    • #3
      rice_man
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1112

      Same - I have both APT and APV one on a 10/22 the other on a CZ-455.

      I have been extremely happy with both and would highly recommend that setup for bench shooting.
      Stop calling them Lawmakers. It only encourages them.

      Comment

      • #4
        WartHog
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 4639

        I have the APV on my 10/22 and it's a nice scope for the $. The APT has a much finer reticle with mil-dot marks for finer accuracy but costs $50-$60 more than the APV.
        Last edited by WartHog; 03-09-2016, 8:30 PM.
        Originally posted by Sierra57
        Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State.
        "We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt

        Comment

        • #5
          dwh100
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 955

          APV on a cz 452 here.
          Great little scopes for the $
          Recommended!
          Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.
          - Ptolemy, c.150 AD

          Comment

          • #6
            TKM
            Onward through the fog!
            CGN Contributor
            • Jul 2002
            • 10657

            Two Eraticators here. Good stuff, the reticle is smaller than the bullet hole.
            It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

            Comment

            • #7
              tmorse
              Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 166

              Also have and APV on a CZ 452. Happy with it. Like it better than a similar price Burris I got for the 10/22.

              Comment

              • #8
                Mute
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2005
                • 8596

                I have one on a souped up 10/22. It's a fantastic scope for the price.
                NRA Benefactor Life Member
                NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                American Marksman Training Group
                Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                Comment

                • #9
                  Paperchasin
                  YOU are next!!
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 6407

                  Great scope for the price.
                  Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DSB
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 1005

                    I'll parrot that it's a great scope for the price. It mates well with a 10/22.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1