Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nikon Tactical 2.5-10 IL scope

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoneTower
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 231

    Nikon Tactical 2.5-10 IL scope

    I purchased a used Nikon Tactical 2.5-10 IL scope which came with the original box, but does not have the instructions. It is mounted on my Noveske N6 and works great, but I would like to have a set of instructions as I am not sure of the side focus settings and some other things about the scope.

    Does anyone have one and would they be willing to scan me a copy?

    Thanks,

    David
  • #2
    gunsmithcats
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 1382

    David, where are u located. I don't have it at my current location but would prob be able to scan it in about a week or so.

    Dont know if u know, but if u have one of the older tacticals, u have one bad *** tank of a scope. It holds up much better than leupolds ive placed it against, and the best part is the ridiculous amount of elevation in the scope. Has 85 MOA of elevation, and 85 MOA of windage. Means your .308 can reach out to 1000 without a 20 moa base.
    Other than that, cant think of much off of my head, its second focal plane, battery is cr 2032. Clicks are quarter (1/4) moa.

    Its definitely a badass scope for the money. I have it currently mounted on a .50 bmg viper, hasnt failed yet. Get a good larue or ADM mount for it, and it'll be golden on the N6
    Ill pm u if i can find the manual next week.
    For Sale!!
    Glock 44 .22lr

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1