...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
I have this one on mine, with no complaints so far: Leupold VX-2, 3-9x33 with the LR matte duplex reticle. It's not illuminated though. Got it for $299 + shipping on Cyber Monday. I think it's going for about $400 right now. Farthest I've shot so far is 300 yds. Spot on. -
-
PTR 91 Optics
What about the Burris prism sights or something similar? I have an AR-332 mounted on a PTR 91 SC. Granted, I got it at a steep discount -- on sale AND with a rebate.
Other than being high enough to require a cheek riser, it's a fine optic. I considered a mini red dot in the Aimpoint T-1 style, but I wanted low-power magnification.Last edited by strongpoint; 03-22-2015, 8:55 PM..Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,380
Posts: 25,147,315
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31873 users online. 144 members and 31729 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment