Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Uses for Stack-On cabinet hmmm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shasta Frog
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 740

    Uses for Stack-On cabinet hmmm

    Ok so I finally outgrew my Stack On 8 gun cabinet and bought an actual safe. The question is what can I use the Stack On for? Its a locking metal box so it has to have some other use. I was thinking about storing my ammo but then it has no shelves( Can always build some). And all my ammo fits in my new safe. So help me out and give me some ideas. I'm real handy and have all the tools just not the ideas.
  • #2
    Carsgunsandchics
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3537

    Stack loaded ammo cans in it. If you don't have enough ammo to fill it there's your next thing to conquer.
    Originally posted by fighterpilot562
    I am more of a sucker than a blower...

    Comment

    • #3
      jpscoot_21
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 1186

      Toolbox for a pickup.

      Comment

      • #4
        VegasND
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2007
        • 8621

        I have one I picked up cheap at a yard sale that has no locks. After I get the locks replaced I'm going to put reloading supplies in it.
        People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
        --River Tam

        Comment

        • #5
          bsg
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 25954

          i may not have access to all sections of my home if devastation occurs from earthquake or other disaster, and not knowing which areas might be inaccessible to me i keep SHTF gear in several different in-house locations. in one of my closets i have a bolted down Stack-On locking cabinet with emergency supplies and gear inside.

          i would not store guns in a Stack-On locking cabinet, but have stored gun related items in one.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1