Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GPS range bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AK5.56
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 375

    GPS range bag?

    I was in Turners and they had two 4 gun range bags made by G.P.S. One had a foam slotted insert that slid out the front of the bag and held 4 pistols vertically.

    Here it is:


    However they had a second bag made by same company but was OD Green with lots of MOLLE and 4 individual gun cases that slid out the side instead of front. I can't seem to find it anywhere not does GPS have a website. Has anyone see this bag and have a link to where I can find it?

    Thanks guys!
  • #2
    mej16489
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 2714

    Originally posted by AK5.56
    I was in Turners and they had two 4 gun range bags made by G.P.S. One had a foam slotted insert that slid out the front of the bag and held 4 pistols vertically.

    Here it is:


    However they had a second bag made by same company but was OD Green with lots of MOLLE and 4 individual gun cases that slid out the side instead of front. I can't seem to find it anywhere not does GPS have a website. Has anyone see this bag and have a link to where I can find it?

    Thanks guys!

    Here's their website:

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1