Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Accessories

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • richw510
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 22

    Accessories

    Where can I buy handgun grips at? I see some nice grips that some of yall have and wonder where can i purchase them.
  • #2
    negolien
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 4829

    VZ...

    VZ Grips makes the finest custom 1911 grips, handgun grips, rifle grips, and firearm accessories on the planet! Made in the USA.
    "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

    George Orwell

    http://www.AnySoldier.com

    Comment

    • #3
      bsg
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 25954

      for those that might assist you, it would be helpful to know what model handgun you are seeking grips for.

      Comment

      • #4
        richw510
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 22

        I am seeking grips for a P220 Compact

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1