Hey I' am planning on ordering one of these pelican cases... I plan on bringing some firearms to/from CA and ID. I already contacted the airline and double checked the fierarms were CA legal and having to register and pay sales tax etc...
the first is a pelcan storm im3300
Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) 53.8 x 16.5 x 6.7 inches
Interior Dimensions* (L x W x H) 50.5 x 14.0 x 6.0 inches *Total height shown; includes lid depth of two inches
the second pelcan storm im3220
Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) 47.2 x 16.5 x 9.2 inches
Interior Dimensions* (L x W x H) 44.0 x 14.0 x 8.5 inches *Total height shown; includes lid depth of two
first little longer but not as wide and deep, second little deeper/wider but shorter...
I plan on bringing my stagarms model 2t ar15, SAxd9mm, Mossberg 500 tactical persuader and possibly one or two handguns back from Idaho anyadvice?
the first is a pelcan storm im3300
Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) 53.8 x 16.5 x 6.7 inches
Interior Dimensions* (L x W x H) 50.5 x 14.0 x 6.0 inches *Total height shown; includes lid depth of two inches
the second pelcan storm im3220
Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) 47.2 x 16.5 x 9.2 inches
Interior Dimensions* (L x W x H) 44.0 x 14.0 x 8.5 inches *Total height shown; includes lid depth of two
first little longer but not as wide and deep, second little deeper/wider but shorter...
I plan on bringing my stagarms model 2t ar15, SAxd9mm, Mossberg 500 tactical persuader and possibly one or two handguns back from Idaho anyadvice?
