Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

5.11 range bag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phod330
    Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 253

    5.11 range bag

    Well, I decided to purchase the 5.11 range bag. I was contemplating between this and The Shooters Connection bag. I found a pretty good price on the 5.11 so I went with that.

    Here's the link in case anyone else wants to get one $79.99


    I'll write a review once I receive it and put it to some use.
    Last edited by phod330; 02-07-2007, 9:11 PM.
  • #2
    timmy8151
    Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 412

    It's a little late now, but Midway sells a range bag that's identical to the 5.11 and Shooters connection bag. The normal price is $59.99, but they have them on sale (ended yesterday) from time to time for $29.99

    Comment

    • #3
      MrEd
      roaming the galaxy
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 675

      Have owned a 5.11 for some time now , it is great no complaints here
      Justice without force is powerless ; force without justice is Tyrannical

      Comment

      • #4
        gimmejr
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1613

        I have that bag also, good bag, only down point it gathers dust to easily sitting around my room not being brought to the range enough.
        Im a genuine E-thug, because talking s**t in person is dangerous.

        Comment

        • #5
          maxicon
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4661

          Originally posted by timmy8151
          It's a little late now, but Midway sells a range bag that's identical to the 5.11 and Shooters connection bag. The normal price is $59.99, but they have them on sale (ended yesterday) from time to time for $29.99

          http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=259680
          They've extended the sale, but have them listed as "temporarily unavailable"...
          sigpic
          NRA Life Member

          Comment

          • #6
            jvc707
            Member
            • Mar 2006
            • 216

            I too have the 5.11 range bag. I love it, but the price for the midway is awsome. Looks like the exact same bag.

            Comment

            • #7
              timmy8151
              Member
              • Mar 2003
              • 412

              Originally posted by jvc707
              I too have the 5.11 range bag. I love it, but the price for the midway is awsome. Looks like the exact same bag.
              It is. I looked at pics online of the 5.11 bag and compared it to the Midway one I have and it looks the same. Comes with 2 pouch pistol holders, the ear muff/mini bag that fits inside, brass catcher, mag holders on side, etc.

              Comment

              • #8
                CeSquared
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2007
                • 10

                I have that bag too. It's great. Watch out though, it can get heavy fast.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1