Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stack-on 10 gun safe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YZINGERR
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1567

    Stack-on 10 gun safe

    Im looking for one of these in the bay area (Model # GSB-710E).
    I prefer black with the electronic lock.
    Anyone seen them available around here?
    Sports Authority has them for $250, but they ship for $165!
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    -PUBLIC LAND OWNER-
  • #2
    delta10
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 24

    Check out Turner's ad, they have them on sale for $199. Good luck

    Comment

    • #3
      Bigballaizm
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3109

      Costco had some on sale too, a few guys purchased those and were very satisfied.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        kozumasbullitt
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2009
        • 2912

        Did you try the Sunnyvale sports authority? I also heard that gilroy sports authority has a large stock of safes.

        Comment

        • #5
          YZINGERR
          Senior Member
          • May 2008
          • 1567

          Thanks for the replies!
          kozumasbullitt, I did not but I will now.. thanks a lot!
          the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
          -PUBLIC LAND OWNER-

          Comment

          • #6
            whatmeworry
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 708

            I saw one last week at Sport Authority in Novato
            Originally posted by Kestryll
            ......yes I'm an idiot

            Comment

            • #7
              YZINGERR
              Senior Member
              • May 2008
              • 1567

              I got one at SA in milpitas for $249.99. Thanks all for the replies!
              the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
              -PUBLIC LAND OWNER-

              Comment

              • #8
                onequickshift
                Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 466

                Like the one in the picture? If the batteries run out, is there a key override?

                Comment

                • #9
                  mcholak
                  Member
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 189

                  I need a safe about that size, l was looking on Amazon and think they had that model but can't remember the price. It might be worth checking out.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    YZINGERR
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2008
                    • 1567

                    Originally posted by onequickshift
                    Like the one in the picture? If the batteries run out, is there a key override?
                    Oh, I forgot.

                    SA only carries the dial combo safes in-stock and will charge you $165 to ship you anything else.
                    Their stores only carry the green safes with the wheel type lock. There are no key back-ups.
                    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
                    -PUBLIC LAND OWNER-

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      YZINGERR
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2008
                      • 1567

                      This is all you get there.. they are back up to $350 now too


                      the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
                      -PUBLIC LAND OWNER-

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1