Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Safe project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    croue
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1255

    Comment

    • #17
      luckylogger6
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 574

      Good Work! Used commercial safes are the way to go. You will get way more safe for your money. Those big shiny safes at the big box store look nice but are a total joke from a burglary/fire standpoint. I found a used Amvault that weighted 3400lbs. Local safe company said it was too heavy for them to move so I had to do it my self...

      Comment

      • #18
        AreWeFree
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 4558

        That's awesome project, looks like a nice safe.

        Not sure if this guy is still in business, but I got my light set up from him and it's been awesome. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=456064

        3 LED strips with battery pack and sensor. Takes 8 AA batteries but only replaced twice over many years.

        Comment

        • #19
          Mr. Beretta
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2005
          • 6614

          Looks great, congrats!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1