Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Safe Financing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xxdabroxx
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 3392

    Safe Financing

    Who finances their safes? I will need a safe soon and was wondering who all finances their safes? I figure this would be the easiest way to purchase one of a descent size.
    sigpic
    NRA EPL Member
    Visit my blogBullets in the Wash
  • #2
    Whitesmoke
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 883

    credit card....

    Comment

    • #3
      ke6guj
      Moderator
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Nov 2003
      • 23725

      when I bought my safe ten+ years ago, I did the 1-year same-as-cash financing that the safe dealer offered. I'd assume that they still offer financing options.
      Jack



      Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

      No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

      Comment

      • #4
        Blue
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 8072

        The local Liberty dealer here does.
        Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
        Let my aim be true and my hand faster
        than those who would seek to destroy me.
        Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
        Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
        And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
        sigpic
        NRA Member

        Comment

        • #5
          CABilly
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 1613

          Originally posted by Blue
          The local Liberty dealer here does.
          I think they use American General. Easy approval and astronomical interest. Make sure you can pay it off in the allotted time.
          Don't feed the cannibals.

          Comment

          • #6
            xibunkrlilkidsx
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2008
            • 5419

            Almost anyone probnably will. just find a local dealer.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
            PSN Id: FNChester
            Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
            D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
            I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

            Comment

            • #7
              Blue
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 8072

              Originally posted by CABilly
              I think they use American General. Easy approval and astronomical interest. Make sure you can pay it off in the allotted time.
              LOL Didn't know that. I paid cash for mine
              Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
              Let my aim be true and my hand faster
              than those who would seek to destroy me.
              Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
              Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
              And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
              sigpic
              NRA Member

              Comment

              • #8
                Lurch762
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 962

                I bought a National Security from a local Liberty dealer many years ago. They offered 6 months interest free thru American General financing. Just check the fine print because if I remember right, I had to double up the last payment to ensure there was no interest tacked on.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1