Looking to expand my ammo storage and have been thinking of getting a safe for it. I always told myself I would never buy a Stack-On safe but I figure for ammo it will work. Does anyone have experience with this safe?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stack-On Firepower Ammo Cabinet
Collapse
X
-
Stack-On Firepower Ammo Cabinet
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)"Tags: None -
Consider one of the. Find one at a used office furniture store. Just consider bracing the front of each shelf.Lead, Follow or get the Hell out of the way!
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
Suspect every one who approaches that jewel.
Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."
PATRICK HENRY
sigpic -
I bought one when it was 25% off with additional 20$ and free shipping at cabelas. Holds most of my ammo. If your using the cabelas plastic ammo can, you can only put one on each self. The locks are cheap and is only meant to keep honest people honest. It was light enough for me to carry it upstairs by myself. It is probably made of 16 - 18 gauge steel.
The description says each self can hold up to 75lbs, I doubt it. It is held by 4 1'' screws, two on each sides. I recommend drilling other hole on the back to reinforce it.Comment
-
I was checking this Stack-on Ammo Cabinet and ran into the Liberty Ammo Can. Does anyone have the Liberty Can?
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,573
Posts: 25,149,376
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33808 users online. 105 members and 33703 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment