Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M1895 Nagant @ AIM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • adamjay
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1400

    M1895 Nagant @ AIM

    Heads up!
    'The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.'

    -Abraham Lincoln
  • #2
    2meterB
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1728

    So tempted to go for a second... Plus it has tools.

    Comment

    • #3
      six seven tango
      CGSSA Associate
      • Jan 2012
      • 1725

      Originally posted by 2meterB
      So tempted to go for a second... Plus it has tools.
      ^^This^^ Plus, they're in the year range I'm looking for. But doesn't AIM put those big ugly import stamps on them. That's a huge turn off for me.

      You almost need a magnifying glass to see the import stamp on the one I got from RGuns. That's how they should all be.
      sigpic

      When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance is Duty


      Comment

      • #4
        Buffalo Dude
        Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 351

        I ordered one, I'll report back in a few weeks.

        Comment

        • #5
          Nevada Hudson
          Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 482

          Gone up in $ since I bought one at J@G for $79 !

          Comment

          • #6
            adamjay
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2010
            • 1400

            Originally posted by Nevada Hudson
            Gone up in $ since I bought one at J@G for $79 !
            Yep. Seems like they are on a steady climb. I'll post up about it when mine arrives.
            'The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.'

            -Abraham Lincoln

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1