Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1940's SVT transfer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jww
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 450

    1940's SVT transfer

    I have a early 40's SVT. I have a person that would like to buy and C&R and COE. He did not represent it this way but does this allow for cash and carry or do we still need to do the FFL and 10 day?
  • #2
    mosinnagantm9130
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2009
    • 8783

    C&R and COE is still cash and carry for long guns
    Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
    My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

    Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
    Originally posted by ChopperX
    I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
    Originally posted by Jeff L
    Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

    Comment

    • #3
      Mssr. Eleganté
      Blue Blaze Irregular
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 10401

      Originally posted by jww
      I have a person that would like to buy and C&R and COE.
      You don't make it clear if it's you that has the C&R FFL and the COE or the buyer that has the C&R FFL and COE. To avoid doing the transfer through a California dealer the buyer needs to have the C&R FFL and the COE. The seller's status doesn't matter.
      __________________

      "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

      Comment

      • #4
        jww
        Member
        • May 2009
        • 450

        Sorry- Buyer has the C&R and COE.

        Thanks for the info.

        Comment

        • #5
          Str8Shoot3r
          Banned
          • Dec 2014
          • 167

          That's all needed for buyer to cash and carry.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1