Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kiwi's Custom Guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ccandgc
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2142

    Kiwi's Custom Guns

    Hi,
    I'm looking for experiences with this company....I have a Vickers I want built up and was referred to him.
    Any and all info wanted....

    Thanks!
    -Chad
  • #2
    Cessnapilot89
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 2002

    I need to talk to them too
    Soli Deo Gloria.

    Comment

    • #3
      tujungatoes
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2006
      • 7942

      Kiwi is a member here. He has several build threads in the gunsmithing section where you can see some of his work.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Dr. Elky
      If your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bag
      Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
      I've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events.

      Comment

      • #4
        ccandgc
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 2142

        I did see those threads....some awesome stuff he produces!
        -Chad

        Comment

        • #5
          Discogodfather
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2010
          • 5516

          Seems like the guy knows what he is doing, and very friendly and knowledgeable. Quality builds always take TONS of time!
          Originally posted by doggie
          Someone must put an end to this endless bickering by posting the unadulterated indisputable facts and truth.
          Originally posted by PMACA_MFG
          Not checkers, not chess, its Jenga.
          "The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez

          Comment

          • #6
            Enfield47
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 6385

            I can't wait to see how your Vickers turns out. That's not something you get to see at the range very often.

            Comment

            • #7
              ccandgc
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 2142

              Me too! Yes, quality takes time. I have a dummy vickers and tripod to keep me entertained. I also have a spare vickers for sale too.
              -Chad

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1