Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

OK I know this is a stupid question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bdeditch
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 143

    OK I know this is a stupid question

    Where do I sign on the C & R License. Is it the " Licensee responsible Person Signature"?
  • #2
    CAguy
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 855

    Don't sign original. Only sign copies as you need them.

    Comment

    • #3
      bdeditch
      Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 143

      I understand that, but where do I sign it?

      Comment

      • #4
        sd61
        Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 126

        On my 03 FFL C&R, that's the only place that requires a signature, so that is where I signed my copies and didn't have any problems so far.

        Comment

        • #5
          bdeditch
          Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 143

          Originally posted by sd61
          On my 03 FFL C&R, that's the only place that requires a signature, so that is where I signed my copies and didn't have any problems so far.
          Thank you

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1