In case you didn't notice, CMP is saying they have, or soon will have, .30 Carbine ammo in 500 round cases. I think there is a price increase from the last go around and, from memory, I think they offer the stuff now at $225/case.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CMP Has .30 Carbine Bulk Ammo
Collapse
X
-
CMP Has .30 Carbine Bulk Ammo
USN Veteran, Gun Owners of Calif. Member, NRA Life Member
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness. (Ronald Reagan, 1964)Tags: None
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,216
Posts: 25,145,638
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27743 users online. 132 members and 27611 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
