So I have been looking into getting into the muzzleloading arena but where can I find a local place to buy powder,projectiles,ect.. Please advise. I am in the Torrance/longbeach area .Thank you
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Muzzleloading supply's ??
Collapse
X
-
Walker47 in Anaheim has real black powder and hopefully other stuff.
Dixie's great. Another two online companies to be aware of are
Muzzleload Rifles & Pistols, Cap & Ball Pistols, Muzzleloading Supplies, Horse Gear and Outfitter Supply.
Muzzle Loading & Black Powder Guns Kits, Parts, Accoutrements, Rendezvous Gear & Primitive Americana.
The big problem right now seems to be finding percussion caps.Comment
-
Call Andy at walker before you drive in for bp. Verify stock. He is limited legally to small inventory by fire code.
MikeSometimes pregnant rabbits just explode. The placenta is especially fun to marvel at.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,893
Posts: 25,152,857
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 42981 users online. 139 members and 42842 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment