Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A Christmas hymn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bobby Ricigliano
    Mit Gott und Mauser
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2011
    • 17439

    A Christmas hymn

    On the 12th day of Christmas
    My true love gave to meBall and chain let me buy
    12 13 SKS-es
    11 10 Mausers Mausing
    10 9 AR-15's
    9 7 Mosins Mosing
    6 AK's Barking

    5 CASES OF HXP

    4 Assorted Handguns
    3 Grand Garands
    2 1903's
    And a 1917 Eddystone!
  • #2
    Armistice
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 2668

    In a pear tree

    However... what's the catch, mate? Foot rubs for a month? I know that's what a rifle would cost me from my girl, lol
    March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

    Originally posted by ThemBastards
    Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
    Originally posted by knucklehead0202
    I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

    Comment

    • #3
      Elwood_Blues
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 2395

      Did you rob a bank?
      Weapons Case Hotwire Foam Cutting
      We can't help you ignore yourself. - CGN
      Destruction is the way of life, destruction, mayhem, havoc, strife. - Bobby Blitz

      Comment

      • #4
        pitfighter
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 3152

        You know, for the price of 13 SKSs you can actually get a decent rifle, lol.
        Joking...

        I know, I know, to each his own.

        *Make sure you get a large safe.
        Last edited by pitfighter; 12-15-2013, 10:54 PM.
        Pitfighter.
        CA/AZ

        Comment

        • #5
          Father Ted
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 889

          Originally posted by Elwood_Blues
          Did you rob a bank?
          What he said.
          "The answer to 1984 is 1776!" - Mahatma Gandhi

          Comment

          • #6
            BrokerB
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 5452

            these rifles are cheap... where do you save money ..in a bank?..401k?..lol

            markets are a giant bubble...

            this end of the year thing is really pissing me off. Im going to burn my C&r like jane fonda burned her bra
            Beans and Bullets

            Comment

            • #7
              Bobby Ricigliano
              Mit Gott und Mauser
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2011
              • 17439

              Originally posted by Armistice
              In a pear tree

              However... what's the catch, mate? Foot rubs for a month? I know that's what a rifle would cost me from my girl, lol
              To be honest I don't even ask or consult. Nor do I entertain debate on the matter. Once the bills are paid and the fridge is full, whatever happens after that is NOHFB.

              I die inside a little everytime some Joe posts about how his wife says he has to sell this or that. No one but me decides what I buy/keep/sell/trade. It goes both ways. I don't meddle with the 20th pair of shoes or the 9th Coach purse. The difference is the stuff I buy has hard, often appreciating value. Not the iphone 6, $200 shoes, or other disposable crap. I see the items I acquire as investments, not unlike art or coins. The fact that I enjoy the sport is just a bonus.

              And that, as they say, is that.

              Comment

              • #8
                TRAP55
                Calguns Addict
                • Jul 2008
                • 5536

                To be honest I don't even ask or consult. Nor do I entertain debate on the matter. Once the bills are paid and the fridge is full, whatever happens after that is NOHFB.
                Copied and saved for possible extortion purposes.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bobby Ricigliano
                  Mit Gott und Mauser
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 17439

                  Originally posted by TRAP55
                  Copied and saved for possible extortion purposes.
                  Bring it. I doubt you could make me care.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Wee Gussie
                    Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 179

                    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                    To be honest I don't even ask or consult. Nor do I entertain debate on the matter. Once the bills are paid and the fridge is full, whatever happens after that is NOHFB.

                    I die inside a little everytime some Joe posts about how his wife says he has to sell this or that. No one but me decides what I buy/keep/sell/trade. It goes both ways. I don't meddle with the 20th pair of shoes or the 9th Coach purse. The difference is the stuff I buy has hard, often appreciating value. Not the iphone 6, $200 shoes, or other disposable crap. I see the items I acquire as investments, not unlike art or coins. The fact that I enjoy the sport is just a bonus.

                    And that, as they say, is that.
                    Copied and saved as script for bargaining later ...
                    Wtb: Lee-Enfield .22lr Trainer, Mk V ~ Jungle Carbine or an Ishapore L2A1

                    I'm a Scot. We wear kilts and like curvy gingers that make a right meat-pie.


                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Elwood_Blues
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 2395

                      Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                      To be honest I don't even ask or consult. Nor do I entertain debate on the matter. Once the bills are paid and the fridge is full, whatever happens after that is NOHFB.

                      I die inside a little everytime some Joe posts about how his wife says he has to sell this or that. No one but me decides what I buy/keep/sell/trade. It goes both ways. I don't meddle with the 20th pair of shoes or the 9th Coach purse. The difference is the stuff I buy has hard, often appreciating value. Not the iphone 6, $200 shoes, or other disposable crap. I see the items I acquire as investments, not unlike art or coins. The fact that I enjoy the sport is just a bonus.

                      And that, as they say, is that.
                      Looks like you and I Mr. Bobby, would see eye to eye on many levels. I would be embarrassed to post something along the lines of "my wife/girlfriend made me do it", miserable saps.

                      If you can't tell tell your woman about it, or hide it from her, she's got you by the balls.

                      When mine spends so much on stupid $h!t that she ends up giving away or throwing out six months later, I tell her; "you should have bought a gun!"
                      Weapons Case Hotwire Foam Cutting
                      We can't help you ignore yourself. - CGN
                      Destruction is the way of life, destruction, mayhem, havoc, strife. - Bobby Blitz

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        fal_762x51
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2732

                        I thought I had issues buying a gun or a parts kit every couple of months. You might be posting on the burnt out on guns and need a new hobby thread soon.
                        sigpic

                        Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BruinGuy
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 1456

                          First, I must tell you that what this needs is a YouTube link to you singing it with all 10 verses. That would be truly heartwarming. Perhaps with a tour of the BR collection. You could be famous!

                          But, you clearly need to find a couple of others to fill in 11 and 8 (13 SKS is artistic license so it can be let slide).
                          Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
                          Keep in mind that you don't have a clue.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            knucklehead0202
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4087

                            never really been forbidden to buy a gun, rather admonished after having done so. doesn't matter, I still got it, lol. fact that you got an old lady that minds her business and a seemingly unending supply of money is great, unless of course she decides to take half.....

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NOTABIKER
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 7635

                              Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                              To be honest I don't even ask or consult. Nor do I entertain debate on the matter. Once the bills are paid and the fridge is full, whatever happens after that is NOHFB.

                              I die inside a little everytime some Joe posts about how his wife says he has to sell this or that. No one but me decides what I buy/keep/sell/trade. It goes both ways. I don't meddle with the 20th pair of shoes or the 9th Coach purse. The difference is the stuff I buy has hard, often appreciating value. Not the iphone 6, $200 shoes, or other disposable crap. I see the items I acquire as investments, not unlike art or coins. The fact that I enjoy the sport is just a bonus.

                              And that, as they say, is that.
                              my wife used to buy Gucci when she had a high powered job, then it was Coach, now it is Kate Spade. she never said i could not spend money on guns or gun STUFF. we will go broke together.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1