Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for a VZ24 Bolt

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Limited10
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 36

    Looking for a VZ24 Bolt

    I'm trying to locate a bolt for my vz24. Some how during our move my disassembled Mauser seemed to of lost all the hardware.(all I found is the stock , hand guard and barrel) I have a feeling that my lovely wife didn't know what it was and tossed it. I've acquired almost every thing from ebay except a bolt. If anybody is willing to sell one I'll take it.
    Thanks
  • #2
    Mssr. Eleganté
    Blue Blaze Irregular
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 10401

    Does it need to be a VZ24 bolt specificaly, or do you just want a bolt that will work? Springfield Sporters and Tennessee Gun Parts both list standard length 98 Mauser staight handled bolts for around $20.



    __________________

    "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

    Comment

    • #3
      Veritas_223
      Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 340

      24/47 Yugo close as you can get to a VZ24

      VERITAS_223 is the member formerly known as Steyr_223.

      Comment

      • #4
        Mssr. Eleganté
        Blue Blaze Irregular
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 10401

        Careful there Veritas_223

        That is a link to e-gunparts page for Yugo M24/47 parts. The Yugo M24/47 is an intermediate length Mauser action and does not use the same length bolt as the Czech VZ24.
        __________________

        "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

        Comment

        • #5
          superhondaz50
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 3108

          ...........................ebay................... ............
          Originally Posted By CTbuilder1 @ arfcom:
          A lot of time and energy goes into thinking up ways to make perfectly good rifles into something dumb. Single shot ARs are gay. AR pistols are also gay. Just my opinion, of course, but a single shot AR pistol would be an AIDS cannon.

          Comment

          • #6
            Fate
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2006
            • 9545

            I think Northridge International in Sylmar might have them.
            sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

            "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
            , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

            Comment

            • #7
              Limited10
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2006
              • 36

              Thanks for everyones replies and leads.

              Comment

              • #8
                tankerman
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Mar 2006
                • 24240

                I know a good one in Socal

                Nice guy, good pricing, for ALL MAUSER NEEDS. HMK Enterprises in San Gabriel. Talk to Harry (626)308-3895. Is also FFL.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1