Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Official C&R related Craigslist thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Armistice
    Veteran Member
    • May 2013
    • 2668

    Official C&R related Craigslist thread

    I'm sure y'all browse CL from time to time. Post up anything C&R related if you think someone would be interested

    Found this. Looks like a WW2 era holster for a 1911?



    Iver Johnston holster

    March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

    Originally posted by ThemBastards
    Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
    Originally posted by knucklehead0202
    I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!
  • #2
    Emdawg
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 4292

    I had picked up an early 1903 Springfield from a guy on Craigslist.
    *sniff* *sniff* Commies...

    Comment

    • #3
      Eat Dirt
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 9728

      Very Cool idea to start this thread

      I'm always ' Scouting " for items

      Found some good gear and some Prepper items
      --------------------------------------------------------------

      I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

      Comment

      • #4
        knucklehead0202
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2008
        • 4087

        what section do you even look in/search on craigslist?

        Comment

        • #5
          ccandgc
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2008
          • 2142

          Just type in whatever you might be looking for. No specific section really.....


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          -Chad

          Comment

          • #6
            Jester3
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 1132

            1903

            Originally posted by Emdawg
            I had picked up an early 1903 Springfield from a guy on Craigslist.
            Emdawg! I never get that lucky! Altho I did score a nice generator awhile back.

            Comment

            • #7
              wpage
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2011
              • 6072

              Excellent idea...
              God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
              John 3:16

              NRA,,, Lifer

              United Air Epic Fail Video ...

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

              Comment

              • #8
                Emdawg
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 4292

                Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                what section do you even look in/search on craigslist?
                Just go to the search bar and type in various terms related to firearms and things pop up now and then.
                *sniff* *sniff* Commies...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Emdawg
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 4292

                  Originally posted by Jester3
                  Emdawg! I never get that lucky! Altho I did score a nice generator awhile back.
                  Still, it is Craigslist. The guy I bought it from was a strange one.
                  *sniff* *sniff* Commies...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Armistice
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 2668

                    German WW2 P38 for $1,850



                    WW2 USGI soft rifle case

                    March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

                    Originally posted by ThemBastards
                    Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
                    Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                    I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Eat Dirt
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 9728

                      Originally posted by Armistice
                      He's had that for sale for a few weeks now
                      --------------------------------------------------------------

                      I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        pitfighter
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 3152

                        I have bought a bunch of goodies on Craigslist -
                        Arisakas, Enfields, Mausers, Motorcycles and ammo - oh and LOTS of bayonets.

                        You're all big boys - but be cautious where you meet.
                        Personally I meet in the parking lot of my local Starbucks and do the trade there - I do not go to individuals house and sure as Hell don't give out my personal address - ever, period, full-stop end of story.

                        I do the deal with cash, but don;t display more than I am spending, never go to an ATM - with the guy - just be smart, it's a great resource, but often the chain of events that have led to the individual selling his heirlooms on CL means he's panicking and a little desperate, that can make an otherwise normal person seem a little off kilter.

                        Have fun and be safe.
                        Pitfighter.
                        CA/AZ

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Elwood_Blues
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2395

                          Originally posted by Emdawg
                          I had picked up an early 1903 Springfield from a guy on Craigslist.
                          Yeah, that was a major score on your part, I remember that thread

                          Originally posted by pitfighter

                          You're all big boys - but be cautious where you meet.
                          Personally I meet in the parking lot of my local Starbucks and do the trade there - I do not go to individuals house and sure as Hell don't give out my personal address - ever, period, full-stop end of story.
                          This!


                          I do the deal with cash, but don;t display more than I am spending, never go to an ATM - with the guy -
                          I also use counterfeit money detector, the marker. Cheap investment that can save you a lot of trouble.
                          Weapons Case Hotwire Foam Cutting
                          We can't help you ignore yourself. - CGN
                          Destruction is the way of life, destruction, mayhem, havoc, strife. - Bobby Blitz

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jpkar
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 1441

                            Great idea
                            Looking for reasonably priced c&r's

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              chknlyps2
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 2191

                              Not C&R but I thought it was funny that AR uppers were listed in the heavy equipment section.

                              Wanted: Spent Berdan primed Yugo 7.62x39 & 7.5x55 GP11 Swiss brass

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1