Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
starting somewhere........
Collapse
X
-
#7. ALWAYS take a double gun case to the range. Leave with one, FTF, come back with two :sly:
I've used dollars in my arguement to my girl when she found out
"Hey, hon. I researched it, spent a few weeks looking for it, and found a good deal. They usually go for $1,200+ but I got it for $950. I'm a bargain hunter!"
The key is to slightly over-exaggerate the normal price, and under-exaggerate what you paid
Last edited by Armistice; 11-06-2013, 8:29 PM.March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors
Originally posted by ThemBastardsJudging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.Originally posted by knucklehead0202I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,963
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23758 users online. 40 members and 23718 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment