Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Classic have some pu snipers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eagle eye
    CGSSA Associate
    • Jan 2011
    • 1169

    Classic have some pu snipers

    6 available
    Online gun store with 50,000+ guns, ammunition, and shooting accessories from the industry's leading brands at discount prices with fast shipping and US-based customer service.
  • #2
    emcon5
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3347

    Those won't last long.

    Comment

    • #3
      yatzee982
      Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 374

      Returns ... but at that price the scope/bracket/mount/screws and the turned down bolt are worth the price of $449.
      Thank you for your donation to The Calguns Foundation!

      Comment

      • #4
        islandchanel
        Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 463

        This website is making me broke

        Comment

        • #5
          big103
          Mod without thumbs
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jul 2009
          • 3511

          Out of stock looks like. Good deal.
          All Right MEOW

          Comment

          • #6
            Armistice
            Veteran Member
            • May 2013
            • 2668

            It says you have to call, so that may be why they say it's OOS?

            I really hope not. I'll call them Sep 1st when my budget resets to see if they still have any left. I really hope so
            March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

            Originally posted by ThemBastards
            Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
            Originally posted by knucklehead0202
            I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

            Comment

            • #7
              Jimja
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 2068

              Called them over an hour ago, all sold

              Comment

              • #8
                Armistice
                Veteran Member
                • May 2013
                • 2668

                Prob for the best
                March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

                Originally posted by ThemBastards
                Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
                Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

                Comment

                • #9
                  ckcadavona
                  Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 207

                  Just got off the phone, 2 left in stock.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Armistice
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 2013
                    • 2668

                    What someone needs to do is buy one, shoot it, not like it, then FTF me for it
                    March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

                    Originally posted by ThemBastards
                    Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
                    Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                    I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Jimja
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 2068

                      Originally posted by ckcadavona
                      Just got off the phone, 2 left in stock.
                      hmmm, really? Tried calling again but they are closed now. Will try again tomorrow

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Armistice
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2013
                        • 2668

                        Their site is updated

                        And screw it. It's too good of a deal to pass up. Hopefully the boss will allow me to call in the morning

                        I'll put the money on next mos budget
                        March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors

                        Originally posted by ThemBastards
                        Judging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.
                        Originally posted by knucklehead0202
                        I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Wee Gussie
                          Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 179

                          Originally posted by islandchanel
                          This website is making me broke
                          Death of a thousand cuts ... to one's wallet.
                          I share your pain.
                          Wtb: Lee-Enfield .22lr Trainer, Mk V ~ Jungle Carbine or an Ishapore L2A1

                          I'm a Scot. We wear kilts and like curvy gingers that make a right meat-pie.


                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BucDan
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 4063

                            I would love to get it, but I don't have a c&r license nor do I want to deal with ffl transfers and waiting a bit longer than usual.

                            Crossing by fingers that someone near me wants to sell theirs!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NOTABIKER
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 7635

                              i think not getting a C&R is a safety valve to my financial well being. really i would not be able to control my C&R spending. my C&R spending is bad enough without one. i guess you could go broke making good deals or bad deals just the same.we all know we have the same sickness. my next purchase is all i think about.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1