I found someone selling an m44 and finally convinced the seller to do it cash and carry, initially he wanted to do a dros for it.
1) A bill of sale, copy of driver license and statement saying I'm not a prohibited person is all I need correct?
2) this is my first mosin, what should i look for?
3) He doesn't want to meet at his place, i don't want to meet at my place. How do i go about inspecting the rifle without getting the cops called out? Open carry of longuns is banned so how can i look over the rifle in a public place?
1) A bill of sale, copy of driver license and statement saying I'm not a prohibited person is all I need correct?
2) this is my first mosin, what should i look for?
3) He doesn't want to meet at his place, i don't want to meet at my place. How do i go about inspecting the rifle without getting the cops called out? Open carry of longuns is banned so how can i look over the rifle in a public place?

Comment