PLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEE make it so! I would love a C&R trader forum.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
For Sale: Off Roster Handgun Moving Sale
For Sale: Off Roster CZ, Browning, PTR 91 Moving Sale
Originally posted by KWalkerMeh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool. -
My first ad:
Rare k98 Mauser, stock sanded and polyurethane coated, metal completely restored with cold blue, Magpul rails screwed into wood for tactical function. $1000.
I will be counting on your restraint, Marcus.Originally posted by CSACANNONEERKeep in mind that you don't have a clue.Comment
-
"My first ad:
Rare k98 Mauser, stock sanded and polyurethane coated, metal completely restored with cold blue, Magpul rails screwed into wood for tactical function, gold filled MITCHELL'S MAUSERS stamped on the receiver. $1000.
I will be counting on your restraint, Marcus."
Fixed it for ya.
Comment
-
YOU NEED A GUN TRUST.
TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.Comment
-
+1000"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
~Adolf Hitler, 1935 on the Weapons Act of Nazi GermanyComment
-
I am in - tell me where to sign, who to message, where to post?
I can get through three pages of plastic gun classifieds before my eyes glaze over.
A C&R classifieds forum, firearms, ammunition and accessories, would be better for those selling AND buying.
This is a win win scenario.
Good luck,Pitfighter.
CA/AZComment
-
FWIW Marcus, you have been asking for this for months and now you have stepped up to the plate by volunteering. FWIW, I am behind you and support the idea. I love Gunboard, it is the same idea, I have bought some nice C&R rifles from there.
I will ask around some of the higher ups I know from here.NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer
sigpicComment
-
I support it 100% if only what I cared about counted for something.....Comment
-
March 29- April 5, 2019- The Million Mag March. Thank you, Judge Benitez and all the vendors
Originally posted by ThemBastardsJudging from the last shoot I think we are the wrong group to ask about sighting in Mosins haha.Originally posted by knucklehead0202I don't want dreamcatchers or AR crap, I want ugly old guns!Comment
-
Do itComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,976
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18390 users online. 57 members and 18333 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment