Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M91/30 @turners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • m.rod19
    Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 99

    M91/30 @turners

    So turners has them up on their flyer for $149. Never fired one but want to purchase one because of what I've heard about them and think that's fairly inexpensive . What do you guys think?
  • #2
    89 Vision
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 1356

    I think it's about a good a price as you'll find for one nowadays. If you've been wanting to get one, might as well be now. They aren't getting any cheaper. They're fun rifles to shoot and collect, you won't be disappointed.

    Comment

    • #3
      eb47
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 1530

      ^^^Totally correct. I went to Big5 yesterday just to look around and they had 1 Mosin91/30 left. $219+tax. This last black friday they had them for $79. What a difference.

      Comment

      • #4
        microwaveguy
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 2290

        I also went to a Big 5 yesterday and they had only one for $199 (1943 izzy)
        Now is the time to get one ( or several )
        Limit politicians to two terms. One in office and one in jail.

        Beware of people who are certain they are right. That certainty allows them to justify almost any act in pursuit of their goals. ( Jack campbell , Guardian)

        Comment

        • #5
          bigbully
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2008
          • 1904

          FYI: each store is only getting 20 and they don't arrive till wed. I went in to Norwalk last night and found they had already presold 17 of them. I bought 18 & 19 for myself and a buddy just before they closed. If you want one I suggest you go and put a deposit ASAP.

          Comment

          • #6
            the_tunaman
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 2509

            AIM Surplus still has them for $119, for those who have their 03FFL
            MAGA - drain the swamp^D^D^D^D^Dcesspool!
            Proud deplorable wacist!
            #NotMyStateGovernment!
            Just remember BAMN - there is no level too low for them to stoop!
            COVID survivor - ain?t gonna get pricked!

            Comment

            • #7
              OceanDreamer
              Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 212

              Do you have ab 03FFL?

              If so AIM has them a little cheaper. I have picked up a couple from them and they have both been in good shape and (surprisingly) had very little cosmo on them...

              If you dont have an 03 then $149.00+DROS is an OK price.

              Comment

              • #8
                DennisCA
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 4068

                Originally posted by eb47
                ^^^Totally correct. I went to Big5 yesterday just to look around and they had 1 Mosin91/30 left. $219+tax. This last black friday they had them for $79. What a difference.
                I agree - what a diff a year makes!

                If you don't have a C&R then you'll have to pay the current market price.

                Being that said in comparison with the rise of other C&R firearms, it's still not a bad buy. Plus the 7.62X54r ammo is still fairly common.
                "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1