I'm having trouble removing the pin that holds the magazine catch in place in the front of the trigger group. I have a 1/8 punch and I whacked it pretty good, but the pin would only move so that it sat flush with the trigger group housing and would not budge any more. Is there a tool to remove pins? If so, where can I buy it? I tried googling "pin press" and similar, but only got watch pin remover results.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SKS trigger group pin removal
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
trigger group is already out of the receiver.sigpicComment
-
-
Those can be a pain and a half.
Soak it with kroil ..Its best to have a small block of metal to support the sides of the frame and keep the sides parallel. The tough pins will tend to squeeze and bend the sides causing it to bind and make it even harder to remove. Yours might be binding if you already tapped it in a bit
Keep at it ... it comes free eventually
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,165
Posts: 25,145,117
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 41772 users online. 139 members and 41633 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment