Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Save the SKS from a Dremel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deter
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 115

    Save the SKS from a Dremel

    Id buy it if I was close enough.



    It breaks my heart when milsurp gets modified
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    5) Hey, wanna get pancakes?"
  • #2
    Junbuster
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 668

    I pmed seller....fingers crossed

    Comment

    • #3
      Vlad 11
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2961

      What a maroon

      Comment

      • #4
        Gutz
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Jan 2013
        • 4127

        At least he is offering it up first. I feel it is WAY TO $$$$... I'd say 350 tops.
        1A - 2A= -1A :(

        Comment

        • #5
          Bobby Ricigliano
          Mit Gott und Mauser
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2011
          • 17439

          A $675 Russian SKS would need to be perfect and 100% matching. Sellers often seem to think that what they have for sale is super special and buyers will be bombarding them with 'I'll take it!' PM's.

          Comment

          • #6
            bellts
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 2378

            He started at $850!

            Comment

            • #7
              kouye
              Senior Member
              • May 2012
              • 938

              Interesting sales technique...threaten to defile the C&R weapon unless someone buys it from him. I'll have to keep that in mind when I sell off some of my collection....lol

              Comment

              • #8
                Bobby Ricigliano
                Mit Gott und Mauser
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2011
                • 17439

                Originally posted by kouye
                Interesting sales technique...threaten to defile the C&R weapon unless someone buys it from him. I'll have to keep that in mind when I sell off some of my collection....lol
                Gun extortion! Somebody buy this classic rifle before I go full Bubba on it!

                Comment

                • #9
                  johnny1290
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 1598

                  Typical scumbaggery to sell an overpriced gun.

                  Still, if I could get one for $375 as someone suggested, hey, I'd be all over it.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    paul0660
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 15669

                    Originally posted by kouye
                    Interesting sales technique...threaten to defile the C&R weapon unless someone buys it from him. I'll have to keep that in mind when I sell off some of my collection....lol
                    Should work as well as taking a black man hostage in 1950's Alabama.
                    *REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Vlad 11
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 2961

                      Hold It!

                      The next man make a move the SKS gets it!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BrokerB
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 5448

                        terrible price
                        Beans and Bullets

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          SKSer45
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 4373

                          I'd give him 300 dollars just to piss him off even more. What a turd...I like how he deleted all the other threads too when I was giving him info on his rifle and how it wasn't "rare" at all lol.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Mutant
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 828

                            I'll give him 30 bucks for his dremel.
                            Last edited by Mutant; 05-08-2013, 7:26 PM. Reason: Im dumm
                            Life is hard. Being stupid makes it harder. - John Wayne

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              metalliman545
                              Banned
                              • May 2010
                              • 1257

                              some dude at the ventura gunshow had a bubbad SKS for 1500 obohaha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1