Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mosin HEX at J&G

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One78Shovel
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 2962

    Mosin HEX at J&G

    Steep at $199



    -178S
  • #2
    Army GI
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 4284

    Wow, it's finally happened.

    I bought my Hex from J&G when they were $69.

    Better start stocking up before it gets higher up.
    I purge the wicked. The impious madness must end. I shall be the instrument of Armageddon. It has gotten out of hand...
    WTB: Winchester /Miroki 1895 .30-06; No1. Mk. III SMLE .303 British; M96 Swedish Mauser 6.5x55mm; M39 Finnish Mosin 7.62x54r; S&W 625 .45 ACP; Glock 17.

    Comment

    • #3
      Bobby Ricigliano
      Mit Gott und Mauser
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 17439

      So much for the stupid prevailing theory that exists that $99 Mosins will be available forever. I still see that a lot with people posting "I refuse to pay more than $100 for a Mosin.." Well I guess those people just won't be getting them.

      I suppose there are still people sitting out in front of the general store playing checkers, sipping sweet tea from mason jars, and spinning yarns about the old days when they saw pallets of $99 Russian SKS at gun shows.

      Huge demand + weak, inflated, overprinted currency = Higher Prices.

      Comment

      • #4
        lasbrg
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 4240

        Prices will probably rise fastest on these "collectable" Mosins.

        Anyway, $200 is J "We love panic buyers" &G pricing, not necessarily the post-panic market rate. Buds had hex 91/30s last week for $160 shipped and the last AIM price for hex receivers was $140.

        Also this thread offers a reason to hope that a fresh wave of Russian imports is in the pipeline.

        Comment

        • #5
          Agustav
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2008
          • 1172

          $200 is a bit high for a run of the mill Hex MN.

          Price will settle back down to around $150 soon enough. I've lost a little respect to J&G since they started offering $500 Chinese SKS and now $200 Hex MN.

          Comment

          • #6
            NOTABIKER
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2012
            • 7635

            the cheap mosin is about over, i was looking at some nice chinese SKSs the other day at a small gun store that were 600 bucks. i bet he sells all of them.
            you will not find a mosin here in so cal for under 200 unless big 5 has a few left over from last year.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1