Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which one should I get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DennisCA
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 4067

    Which one should I get?

    This one from Widener's:
    Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!


    Or these one from Samco:
    (Beech Wood or Walnut)


    The one thing that troubles me from Samco is on the "Very Good Condition" and the "Very Good Condition" both say cracked stock. I spoke to them and the person I spoke to said they were hair-lined cracks.

    I had dealings with Samco before with a M1916 Spanish Mauser which didn't turn out well. After they sent the 3rd one, (all of them had problems or one kind or another) finally sent it back and asked for money back - which took forever.

    Or should I go another route?

    Appreciate the feed back!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.
  • #2
    MrTokarev
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 2944

    I have a k11 from classic that's pretty nice. The only disadvantage I could see is that the K31 is the only one with the grooves for the diopter sights. So if you planned on shooting for your ranges Swiss rifle team, you might want the K31 instead.

    If you just want one to shoot though, the wideners guns looks immaculate and it looks like it comes with the cleaning kit.
    NRA-ILA Lawmaker Contact Tool
    A Fistful of Dollars

    Originally posted by BKinzey
    The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1