Has anyone bought or used a Swedish M41B Sniper from SAAMCO? Looking at their catalog, it seem the rifle is about $700.00, scope & mount is $600.00 for a total of about $1,300.00. Given that it's a Swedish Mauser I presume it's accurate enough. Is this a fair price or an expensive "put together"?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Swedish M41B
Collapse
X
-
I bought one of Samco's 41B's awhile back...can't remember exactly when.
Fairly happy with the gun, but had to have a new screw on the scope mount made, since the rifle was shipped without it. Samco was informed about it, but never followed through.
I haven't shot it much, but the times that I did, it would hold one -half to three-quarters of an inch at 100"It's not the excessive driving speed that kills you..it's the sudden stop." -
An Ajack scope and mount sold on ebay last month for $1285.00, the same price Samco is selling the M41B w/ the same scope and mount!Has anyone bought or used a Swedish M41B Sniper from SAAMCO? Looking at their catalog, it seem the rifle is about $700.00, scope & mount is $600.00 for a total of about $1,300.00. Given that it's a Swedish Mauser I presume it's accurate enough. Is this a fair price or an expensive "put together"?
A rusty Ajack scope sold for $985 without mount/rings last week!
So even if it is a put together you are paying for the scope, mount, and rings... and getting a free rifle out of the deal, if you look at it that way that is.
I bought one a few years ago and love it.
Chris
http://www.m1garand.netComment
-
I know the 6.5 has very little recoil, very good ballistics. And I've got plenty of neck, but it looks like there's quite a bit of height between the comb and the scope.
I suppose putting a repro Enfield sniper cheekrest on the thing would be frowned upon?GOA Member & SAF Life MemberComment
-
Chris
http://www.m1garand.netComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,469
Posts: 25,148,095
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24954 users online. 133 members and 24821 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment