Got a Type 53 from Century last week, along with a spam can of 7.62x54R. It's got a cracked stock, but it's the lower part and doesn't really affect its function.
Opening the spam can was really cool, and the range master looked intrigued. There were more than a couple guys that were interested in looking at it. I thought the bayonet might raise a few eyebrows, but everyone thought it was a cool accessory to it. It is a very fun rifle to shoot, but my shoulder is def feeling it. Next thing I need are stripper clips, and another spam can
Opening the spam can was really cool, and the range master looked intrigued. There were more than a couple guys that were interested in looking at it. I thought the bayonet might raise a few eyebrows, but everyone thought it was a cool accessory to it. It is a very fun rifle to shoot, but my shoulder is def feeling it. Next thing I need are stripper clips, and another spam can



Comment