Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Incomplete SKS from Century

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zedrek
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 1812

    Incomplete SKS from Century

    Has anyone ordered an incomplete SKS from Century Arms? I want to get one and use the bullpup stock from Shernic Gun Works. They are out of stock right now but I was curious as to how incomplete they were.
    sigpic10mm collector
  • #2
    yellowsled
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 343

    All gone..... Prolly wont come back in stock.
    sigpic
    FFL03, FL & UT CCW, MD Designated Collector
    Originally posted by BlueHeeler
    Originally posted by Jettster
    I need a C & R!
    Try cocaine, it is less expensive and less addictive.

    Comment

    • #3
      Alex$
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 1233

      /66 has grenade launcher, they won't sell to CA anyway.

      Comment

      • #4
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        top covers fell off so some were missing topcover,spring,carrier,bolt

        or any combo

        or gastube/piston

        but those were not califoricated and had the launcher

        Comment

        • #5
          Zedrek
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 1812

          Any ideas on what to get to use the bullpup stock?
          sigpic10mm collector

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1