Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FN49 Muzzle Brake

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • caldude
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1253

    FN49 Muzzle Brake

    I'm looking for a muzzle brake for my 8mm FN49, and I know the originals are almost impossible to get. Does anybody know of any other muzzle brakes that fit? The barrel is threaded, but I don't know the thread type.
  • #2
    50 Freak
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3412

    Check on FALfiles. There was a small run of repro made about a few years ago. You may be able to find one or two, but don't hold your breath. It took me 8 months to find one.

    I do believe the HK flash hiders will fit the FN49 though.
    I'm Rick James...Be-otch!!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      saki302
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 7191

      It's some kind of reverse thread. I don't recall brakes being made, but there were flash hiders availiable awhile back (not HK- they were made for the FN). It would have been legal on mine too (fixed mag 8mm).

      -Dave

      Comment

      • #4
        Gunaria
        Banned
        • Jan 2007
        • 3894

        The Cetme flash hiders work perfectly for the FN49.

        Comment

        • #5
          SVT-40
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2008
          • 12907

          I have an extra reproduction flash hider. Send me a P/M if you are interested.
          Poke'm with a stick!


          Originally posted by fiddletown
          What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1