Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AIM has Mosin M44s again.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TRICKSTER
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2008
    • 12438

    AIM has Mosin M44s again.



    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
  • #2
    lasbrg
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 4240

    Good price and a good quantity too:

    Product Description Price Qty Total
    Russian Mosin Nagant Model 1944 7.62x54R Carbine
    Item Number: F3M44
    $179.95


    We're sorry, only 950 of 'Russian Mosin Nagant Model 1944 7.62x54R Carbine' (F3M44) currently available.
    No hand-pick at the moment.

    Comment

    • #3
      Zedrek
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 1812

      AHHH, only 944 now! When is my 03 going to get here?
      sigpic10mm collector

      Comment

      • #4
        navycorpsman
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 708

        Just picked up 3
        If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
        Love My country and My fellow Vets
        R.I.P my brothers
        HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

        Comment

        • #5
          navycorpsman
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2011
          • 708

          Just picked up 3
          If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
          Love My country and My fellow Vets
          R.I.P my brothers
          HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

          Comment

          • #6
            navycorpsman
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 708

            Just picked up 3
            If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
            Love My country and My fellow Vets
            R.I.P my brothers
            HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

            Comment

            • #7
              navycorpsman
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 708

              Just ordered 3
              If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
              Love My country and My fellow Vets
              R.I.P my brothers
              HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

              Comment

              • #8
                TRICKSTER
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Mar 2008
                • 12438

                So does that mean you actually ordered 12?


                Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

                Comment

                • #9
                  lasbrg
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 4240

                  Originally posted by TRICKSTER
                  So does that mean you actually ordered 12?
                  3, then "is that enough?", then 3 more, then (deep breath), then 3 more - that's enough!

                  ... then "what the hell!" (another 3).

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BucDan
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 4063

                    I wish I was 21 and had my license

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Capybara
                      CGSSA Coordinator
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 15670

                      Wow, quite a bonanza, I just ordered three from SOG, then one from Wideners to compare. Now AIM has them too. Looks like this is the latest C&R treasure find. I wonder if Century or one of the other importers stumbled upon a big stash of them?
                      NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        vincentvangerven
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 693

                        Hmm...already ordered 2 from Wideners, perhaps i should have waited to save a couple of $, but then again Wideners advertises excellent bore, not counterbored, brand new crown. (they better live up to those statements)

                        Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          navycorpsman
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 708

                          Aim is probley coming from the exact same batch. Said looks brand new
                          If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
                          Love My country and My fellow Vets
                          R.I.P my brothers
                          HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Standard
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 3676

                            Wish I had my c&r

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Raptor3000
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 2837

                              Originally posted by navycorpsman
                              Aim is probley coming from the exact same batch. Said looks brand new
                              Do they come with matching serial#s and not counterbored? Did anyone check with AIMS?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1