Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C & R roadtrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gigantor
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 358

    C & R roadtrip

    Ok. Let's say I wanna go on a road trip to buy a c &r gun or handgun. Other than that llooong trip to jg, where else is closest to los angeles and california friendly. Anything in Vegas? Anywhere in ca have a nice selection? No one just over the border?
  • #2
    ccandgc
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2142

    Forget Vegas, they suck for that kind of thing.
    -Chad

    Comment

    • #3
      hifiguns
      Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 269

      Pawn shops in Vegas are hit and miss. Bargain Pawn has some C&R. I think the best bet is New Frontier Armory in LV. Order all the C&R handguns you want from the online sellers Classic, AIM, Gunbroker, etc. and use NFA for the transfer. Definitely CA friendly for C&R license holders.

      Comment

      • #4
        GOEX FFF
        ☆ North Texas ☆
        CGN Contributor
        • Jun 2007
        • 7644

        Or you can wait for one of the shows in Vegas http://www.lasvegasgunshow.com/cal.htm and look for some C&R's there. Be prepared though for a seller or two who are anti-CA even if you present your 03.
        Stand for the Flag - Kneel for the Cross

        The 2nd Amendment Explained

        Comment

        • #5
          Gigantor
          Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 358

          Looks like the Gun Show is my best option. I just don't wanna drive somewhere I wouldn't normally drive to, to buy a gun. Prescott's a Looonnggg drive. And I don't think I could convince my wife it was a weekend getaway... Oh yeah baby, since we're here, might as well go gun shopping... She'll never buy it. Maybe on my next East Coast trip, I'll try around there. Oh yeah, NFA has California hate, right on the faq page.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1