As the title suggests, I'm looking for a rifle or kit of similar fashion, but have no idea where to start looking or who is a reputable source.
As it is, I think it'd be a really great project and downright cool to have a replica of our forefathers' rifles mounted above my sofa.
No point in a kit or rifle with ANYthing not American on it. Budget's not too much of an issue, but I'd prefer not to spend modern firearm prices for a working replica of something that existed 250 years ago either.
Thanks in advance and I'm aware the term "Kentucky Long Rifle" refers to no specific weapon in particular.
As it is, I think it'd be a really great project and downright cool to have a replica of our forefathers' rifles mounted above my sofa.
No point in a kit or rifle with ANYthing not American on it. Budget's not too much of an issue, but I'd prefer not to spend modern firearm prices for a working replica of something that existed 250 years ago either.
Thanks in advance and I'm aware the term "Kentucky Long Rifle" refers to no specific weapon in particular.

Comment