Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shorthair
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 1344

    deleted

    deleted
    Last edited by Shorthair; 11-18-2012, 9:58 AM.
    karma ?
    The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
    Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
    Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead


    sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER
  • #2
    Mr.Sandman
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 557

    You should have talked the kid out of the M44, then you would have had a good story.

    Comment

    • #3
      johnthomas
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2009
      • 7001

      Put it in the shed for to long and it will rust fast. Take the barrel off and put it in a silicon rifle sock. It will then fit in your safe and not rust so bad. Or, you can trade it for something else you need for one of the other guns.
      I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

      Comment

      • #4
        mosinnagantm9130
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2009
        • 8783

        If you leave it in the shed, it will rust very quickly. You should find a better spot to store it.
        Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
        My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

        Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
        Originally posted by ChopperX
        I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
        Originally posted by Jeff L
        Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

        Comment

        • #5
          BucDan
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2011
          • 4063

          Put fresh Cosmo on it! :P

          Comment

          • #6
            Squashua
            Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 486

            Ill give you $75 and store it in my gun safe
            "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

            Comment

            • #7
              Lucky Scott
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 2610

              I just picked up a '42 for $65.00. Nothing special about it, but who could turn it down for that money. I really just wanted the 1925 Hex the guy was selling, but got a package deal.

              Comment

              • #8
                joelberg
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 574

                I'll give you 80 bucks for it and store it in my safe!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1