...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Considering the proximity of the seller and the asking price, I wonder if this is the one that was sold last year through Martin B. Retting that they had been asking a price of $7,500. It was there for more than 9 months; kept seeing it, kept seeing it, almost bought it one day but came across a SIG P210 and an SVT-40 in their store at good pricing I couldn't pass. I figured the Fosberry wouldn't sell right away having seen it there for so long, so had some more time to gather it.
Few weeks later, debated it again; went in to commit to it and it has sold just days earlier.
Snooze you lose; but I wish I had seen it here on Calguns a month ago as I would have bought it.
Must check FOR SALE threads more often, must check FOR SALE threads more often.
-----------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LibrarianWhat compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)
If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,877
Posts: 25,152,719
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11378 users online. 113 members and 11265 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment