Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C*R Shipping ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SKSer45
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 4373

    C*R Shipping ?

    Just to double and triple check. If I ship to another CGN/or CA resident, I just need to get their copy of their d/l for my A&D, must ship to the address on the copy, lock on the long gun, and have some one sign to verify they are over 21 over correct?
  • #2
    cheapblaster
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 160

    Originally posted by SKSer45
    Just to double and triple check. If I ship to another CGN/or CA resident, I just need to get their copy of their d/l for my A&D, must ship to the address on the copy, lock on the long gun, and have some one sign to verify they are over 21 over correct?
    Almost enough information there....

    C*R = C&R as in 03 FFL or as in 50 year old or more long gun?

    Another CGN or CA resident - Uhmmm, not all Calguns members reside in the State of California.

    Copy of the DL for your bound book - you have your own 03 FFL? If so, yes, you must fill in the appropriate blanks to log it out. I'm guessing d/l means the buyers ID as in Drivers License.

    Gun lock? Not needed for shipping. Adult ID required upon delivery is a good idea but there is still one question here.....

    What are you shipping, to whom, and where does the buyer live?

    Comment

    • #3
      SKSer45
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 4373

      Yeah long gun is 50 years older, person lives in CA, Yes I have my ffl 03 aka C*R and yes d/l = driver liscense to fill out the info as per the A*D book.

      Comment

      • #4
        cheapblaster
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 160

        Far as I know you are good to go!

        Comment

        • #5
          SKSer45
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 4373

          yeah that what I thought. Just waiting for Miss E to come in :P

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1