Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CMP 1911 part two..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • highpower
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2012
    • 5332

    CMP 1911 part two..

    Due to a mixup with a credit card payment on an earlier order, it seems that I sort-of-accidentilly ordered two more CMP 1911A1's, both Field Grade. Not that I'm heartbroken about that or anything.😎

    The first one arrived today and overall I'm pretty happy with it.

    Frame is an Ithaca, delivered to the Govenment on 5 January 1945.
    Slide is a Colt, made sometime after 1942
    HS barrel
    WWII Keyes grips
    The rest of it is the usual mixture of wartime manufacturers.

    Guys, except for the finish wear that you expect with the field grade pistols, mechanically,

    this sucker is a pretty darn tight pistol. It has the rebuild stamp "BA4 P 8 67", which leads me to believe last time it went through a depot-level rebuild was in august of 1967. In looking at it, I think that the finish wear is from being in and out of holsters a few thousands of times and it was shot very little.

    IMG_1809_Fotor-XL.jpg
    IMG_1814_Fotor-XL.jpg

    Service grade on top:
    IMG_1816_Fotor-XL.jpg
    MLC member.

    Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

    Dumocraps suck balls.
  • #2
    chrisw
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1225

    Nice mistake!
    WTB: Beretta a400

    Originally posted by Cato
    Women teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt
    I treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1