Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1915 Artillery Luger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chopper
    Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 180

    1915 Artillery Luger

    Anyone know where I can appraise my 1915 Artillery Luger here in So Cal?
    I live in SFV. Any help is appreciated.
  • #2
    Prowler
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 2099

    Originally posted by Chopper
    Anyone know where I can appraise my 1915 Artillery Luger here in So Cal?
    I live in SFV. Any help is appreciated.
    Call Sean at Oak Tree Gun Club in Santa Clarita, CA. Just north of your locations. He runs the Pro Shop. Their number is 1.661.259.7441. He may be able to help you. I purchased my 1917 Artilllery model Luger from him. He's a great guy...
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      CSACANNONEER
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2006
      • 44094

      It's worth about $50 but, I'm a nice guy and will give you $75 for it. Or you could take it to the Ventura gun show this weekend and just ask around.
      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
      California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
      Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
      Utah CCW Instructor


      Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

      sigpic
      CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

      KM6WLV

      Comment

      • #4
        Addax
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Apr 2006
        • 4080

        Originally posted by Chopper
        Anyone know where I can appraise my 1915 Artillery Luger here in So Cal?
        I live in SFV. Any help is appreciated.
        Check out this online resource and you can contact them also.

        Find information, resources and relevant links for phoenixinvestmentarms.com. This domain may be for sale.


        Very neat site, and they are totally into Lugers. They may be able to help you asses the Artillery model you have and a value range.

        You can also check online on Gunbroker, there are a few current auctions for different Artillery Lugers for sale with active bids on them.

        It might give you at least a bearing on what some of the different values are.

        There are a few Artillery variations, mfg's, mfg dates, unit marked, non unit marked, Weimar, Non Weimar, WW1, Non WW1 etc. etc.

        Good Luck
        ADDAX TACTICAL
        1431 Truman St.
        Unit E
        San Fernando, CA 91340

        Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

        Phone: (818) 361-5008

        Comment

        • #5
          Sampachi
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2007
          • 812

          Greg Martin Auctions will probably do an appraisal for free, and they are local. Bonham & Butterfields used to hold a free monthly appraisal clinic.
          Greg Martin is on 3rd st, near the baseball park and B&B is in Portreo Hill area.

          Comment

          • #6
            Utha Schleigle
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 593

            I thought I saw one on the TURNER OUTDOORS MAN online gun rack. Very nice but they are not cheap. It was on consignment.
            PLEASE WEAR EYE PROTECT & PROTECTIVE GEAR IN SHOP!!!!!! You can order another part from from manufacturer, but you can't order another finger or eye from your mother & father.

            ***This DOES NOT constitute GOOD or SANE legal - professional gunsmithing - psychiatric MD - tax - accounting -gardening advice. Please contactact qualified a professional in their repective specialties.*** AWHHH go ahead and mix match specialities that could be funny!!!!!

            Comment

            • #7
              Sam Hainn
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2007
              • 681

              POST PICS!!!! Always fun to see old Lugies.

              Here's mine and it's for sale!! Link goes to for sale thread here on Calguns:










              "No throwing live ammunition into bonfires on runs."

              Comment

              • #8
                Chopper
                Member
                • Feb 2006
                • 180

                Thanks

                Thank you all. On my way to Ventura Gun Show today.
                I'd post pics but the files are too big and I'm too stupid to know
                how to compress them.
                Best,
                Chopper

                Comment

                • #9
                  SVRider
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1914

                  Do you need a written or verbal appraisal? Either way, I would recommend you take it to Martin B. Retting in Culver City....lots of stuff from stone/bronze weapons to modern and knowledgeable staff. Last time I was there, they had about 6-8 P08's on the shelf. 310-837-2412

                  Good luck (and looking forward to the pics...)
                  FOR SALE:

                  Check back later

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1