Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

c&r pistol question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ZachT951
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 219

    c&r pistol question

    im going to probably going to AZ on saturday to see my brother and was thinking about going up to JG Sales, my question is, can i get a p64 or nagant revolver while im there and bring it back since im driving then i can register it via 19.00$ to the DOJ on the paper form? yes i have a C&R license
    "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."
  • #2
    Paulie Lugnuts
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 1756

    Yep, just take a copy of your C+R with you. Fill out the reg form and send it in with your check when you get back.
    If they still have nice Tokarevs, I'd get one of those before a P64 or Nagant. We have all 3 and the Tok is easily the best.
    Because milsurp.

    Comment

    • #3
      Toyman321
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1620

      As stated above you're good to go. Pick up ammo while you're there as well. I have a CZ82, P64 ad a Tok from J&G, all three are great little guns.

      Check on J&G's hours, IIRC they are closed Sundays or something along those lines.

      Also give my condolences to the Birdcage Saloon on Whiskey Row in Prescott, it burned down last night

      Comment

      • #4
        ZachT951
        Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 219

        what does IIRC mean? sorry to hear that
        "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

        Comment

        • #5
          emcon5
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 3347

          Originally posted by ZachT951
          what does IIRC mean? sorry to hear that
          If I Remember Correctly

          You may want to call JG and tell them what you are planning on doing. I seem to recall hearing they would only sell to you face to face if they had your C&R on file, which I assume means they like to call ATF for verification.

          Comment

          • #6
            ZachT951
            Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 219

            ok yeah will do, ill probably fax them my c&r tommorow
            "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."

            Comment

            • #7
              Flintlock Tom
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2007
              • 3353

              Yeah, they appreciate receiving your license in advance. I think they prefer a mailed, signed copy.
              "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
              I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1