Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SKS strippers that fit

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Caribouriver
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Apr 2010
    • 645

    SKS strippers that fit

    I've had a devil of a time finding SKS strippers that fit the bolt cover notch. I mentioned this in an earlier thread. Earlier attempts buying internet strippers resulted in clips that were too wide to fit. Yesterday I got some at the Ventura show that did fit ($1/each-ouch!). I was sure they would fit because a I made a go/no-go gauge out of a 1/2" washer. I had one stripper that did fit. I filed a tiny notch in the washer at 12 and 6 o'clock until the fitting stripper just slid through. Then I checked every one of the ones I bought for fit with the gauge. As it turned out, there was a 31 inside a circle on every one i got. Now what to do with 20 too wide stripper clips I'm stuck with. I was thinking of a wind chime.
  • #2
    jubjubrsx
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 457

    try finding some surplus yugo on stripper clips...thats what i did originally, as a added bonus you get free ammo to!
    Chinese SKS
    1945 Russian M44
    2x Marlin Model60's

    Comment

    • #3
      filric48
      Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 324

      Me too, buy them attatch free stripper.

      Comment

      • #4
        IdahoF350
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 92

        i got 480 rounds of m67 in an ammo can for about 120 at the ccgs gun show, best ammo, best clips, an ammo can and a good price

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1